Interpretation and Definitions
InterpretationThe words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Your name and email address
- Your website URL and name
- Company name
- Phone number
- Billing information
- To operate and maintain the website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the website, and customize the website to your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each e-mail newsletter will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings by unsubscribing;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative e-mails, confirmation e-mails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure website performance;
- To process payment for purchases you make through Serviços e Soluções Urbanos;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends;
- To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you; or,
- To send promotional materials.
- Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your Personal Data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject.
- Consent means where you have consented to a certain use of your Personal Data.
- Setting unique identifiers for each unique visitor, so that website numbers can be analyzed.
- Gathering data about visits to our Website, including numbers of visitors and visits, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where visitors have come from.
- Eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details.
- Measuring users’ behavior
- Analyze which pages are viewed and how long for and which links are followed to better develop our Website.
- To market to specific users across our Website and third party sites, so that we and third parties can target advertising to users that will be more relevant to users’ interests.
- Opt-in subscribers to the Serviços e Soluções Urbanos Newsletter
- Users that complete a contact form
- All communication will be related and relevant to what you have requested.